RobotIQE S.r.l., P.IVA IT11435080962, with headquarters in Via Gadames 57/7, Milano, 20151, MILANO (MI), as the Data Controller of Personal Data, hereby informs you about the processing of the personal data collected, the methods of management of the site www.robotiqe.it (hereinafter, "Site") and of the information of visitors, as well as about the processing of the personal data of the interested parties who request commercial information from RobotIQE S.r.l. or otherwise provide the aforementioned company with their personal data, for the purposes and under the further terms and conditions of this information.
This information is provided pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (hereinafter the "GDPR").
1. Processing of Personal Data
RobotIQE S.r.l. declares that access to the site and/or any requests for information and/or interest in remaining updated on the events and services offered require the supply of personal data that will be subject to processing in full compliance with the GDPR and applicable national and supranational regulations. Through this information notice, users will be able to know, in advance, the methods of processing.
Pursuant to the aforementioned laws, such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your confidentiality, rights and freedoms.
As far as this web page is concerned, it is specified that the information is effective only in relation to it and does not extend to other websites that may be consulted by the user through external links.
2. The Data Controller
The Data Controller is RobotIQE S.r.l., P.IVA IT11435080962, with headquarters in Via Gadames 57/7, Milan, 20151, MILAN (MI).
3. Purposes of Data Processing and legal bases
According to the needs expressed from time to time by the user, who accesses the various sections of this website (and except for specific rules and information for individual operations involving the provision of specific personal data, published from time to time on it), below are the purposes of the processing of personal data, i.e. those provided directly by users, by filling out the information request forms and/or those acquired automatically through navigation:
- within the limits and for the sole purpose of providing the services accessible through the site (e.g. response to requests received, requests to participate in events or similar, ...). Legal basis: execution of pre-contractual measures Art. 6.1.b GDPR.
- to allow users, upon consent and until revocation of the same, to know and learn more about the activities, events and other commercial initiatives organized or carried out by the Owner. Legal basis: consent Art. 6.1.a GDPR.
- Within the limits and for the sole purpose of recruitment, management and contact of the application for the job position selected in the appropriate field. Legal basis: the execution of pre-contractual measures (Art. 6.1.b GDPR) and the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to verify the suitability of the candidate for the specific job position sought Art.6.1.f GDPR.
- To keep and be contacted by the HR area for future and possible job positions, offered by the Owner (spontaneous application). Legal basis: the execution of pre-contractual measures Art. 6.1.b GDPR.
- To allow the Data Controller to transfer personal data for marketing purposes to companies directly or indirectly related to RobotIQE S.r.l., affiliates or partners, as well as to the parent company Archiva S.r.l.. Legal basis: consent Art. 6.1.a. GDPR.
4. Data Processing Methods
Data processing means "any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, storage, processing, modification, extraction, comparison, use, communication, dissemination, interconnection, blocking, erasure, destruction and selection of data".
The Personal Data will be processed in a prevalently automated form, with logic strictly correlated to the aforementioned purposes, by means of Data Bases, electronic Platforms, managed by RobotIQE S.r.l. or by third parties appointed as responsible for processing ex art 28 GDPR and/or integrated systems of an IT nature and/or websites owned̀ or in use by RobotIQE S.r.l.
The Owner has adopted suitable security measures to protect users against the risk of loss of the data collected, misuse or alteration of the same. In particular: it has adopted security measures in compliance with the regulations in force, it uses protected protocols for the transmission of Data known as HTTPS. Furthermore, it stores user data on servers located on Italian national territory.
5. Data Processing duration
The data communicated are kept for a period not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes, as per point 3 above, for which they are processed, or for a longer period, for purposes permitted by law, and, in any case, without undue delay they will be deleted when the aforementioned purposes have been achieved.
For the purposes referred to in point:
- 3a: in relation to the specific type of request. For generic requests, a maximum of 12 months from receipt of the request.
- 3b: a maximum of 24 months from the formalisation of consent or from the last documented interaction. Provvedimento Garante per il trattamento dei dati Personali 24 febbraio 2005.
- 3c: a maximum of 12 months from the date of the first interview with the Data Controller.
- 3d: maximum 12 months from the date of the spontaneous application.
- 3e: a maximum of 12 months from the formalisation of consent.
6. Place of Data Processing
The Personal Data are processed mainly at the headquarters of the Data Controller, of the companies associated with it (in the case of authorised transfer), and/or at the locations of the Data Processors, specifically appointed pursuant to. Art. 28 of the GDPR. For further information, users may contact the Data Controller by e-mail by writing to the certified e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. (which can also be reached by ordinary e-mail).
7. Nature and Methods of Providing Users' Personal Data
The provision of personal data is optional, but failure to provide it will prevent RobotIQE from processing the request. Personal data can be provided by filling in the appropriate fields in the dedicated sections of the Site or, if the interested party prefers, by sending requests by e-mail.
8. Categories of processed Personal Data
In addition to the Personal Data provided directly by users (such as identification and contact data), when navigating on the Site, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site automatically and indirectly administer and/or acquire certain information that could constitute personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols, the so-called "cookies" (as better described in this document). d. "cookies" (as better specified below), "IP" addresses, domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the addresses in "URL" notation of the resources requested, the time of the request to the server, navigation on the Site.
9. Categories of persons who may become aware of your Personal Data
Personal Data may be disclosed to employees or trainees of the Data Controller who, working under the latter's direct authority, in compliance with specific security and confidentiality measures given to them, process personal data in accordance with European and national data protection principles.
Personal data may be brought to the attention of third parties, such as companies or other subjects who carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of RobotIQE S.r.l. (by way of example, but not limited to subjects who are entrusted with the management and/or development of websites, assistance, communication, organisation and management of events, producers of video-conference software solutions, managers of electronic platforms for sending marketing campaigns, newsletters, etc.). The complete and up-to-date list of Data Processors, to whom personal data may be communicated, is available upon request to email@example.com .
In relation to activities provided/organised by RobotIQE Srl in partnership, personal data and contact details may be brought to the attention of the specific partner.
10. Transfer of users' Personal Data outside the EU
Personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU.
The site does not contain any information, aimed directly at minors, therefore, the aforementioned category shall not transmit any personal data to RobotIQE S.r.l. through the data request forms present on the site.
12. Users' rights
The interested parties are recognised the rights of revocation of consent, access, rectification and cancellation, limitation of processing, data portability and opposition as per articles 7.3 and 15 to 21 GDPR:
- to request whether or not a processing of personal data concerning him/her is taking place;
- where a processing is taking place, obtain access to the personal data and information relating to the processing, as well as request a copy of the personal data stored;
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain, if one of the conditions set forth in Article 17 GDPR applies, the deletion of personal data concerning him/her;
- obtain, in the cases provided for by Article 18 GDPR, the limitation of processing;
- to receive the personal data concerning him/her, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or, proportionally to the effort required, to request the transmission of the data to another controller
- to object at any time to the processing of personal data. In the event of an objection, your personal data will no longer be processed, unless there are legitimate reasons which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to revoke, at any time, the consent given in relation to the purposes, referred to in point 3 letters b) and e).
In addition, each data subject shall be entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if he/she believes that his/her fundamental rights and freedoms have been infringed, in accordance with the procedures indicated, for example, at www.garanteprivacy.it.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific communication to the certified e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (which may also be reached by ordinary e-mail).
13. Changes to this policy